PhotoWalk


Saturday evening was the International PhotoWalk
dreamed up by Scott Kelby.

I played along.



I thought I'd share some of the pictures
with you via a Flickr slideshow.

Click on the picture if it doesn't start automatically.
Then after it starts, if you click
on the four-dot thingie at the bottom right,
you'll see everything full screen.

Took me a while to figure this out.

There were lots of people there,
but I wish you'd been able to play with me.

You'd have had lots of fun.


Comments

will said…
Thank god no one ran out of digital film, that would have been ugly.
beth said…
meri...I think these are great....
now I'm wishing I had done ours....oh well...next year !
Delwyn said…
Hi Meri

a great city stroll, thanks


Happy Days
poefusion said…
Hello Meri! These are some great photos. I wish I had known about this sooner as I would have loved to put together something. Have a great night.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You