Note to Myself No. 1 and Shameless Self-Promotion





I think those "I'm going to flog myself to change" 
resolutions are for people
who really don't like themselves.
And they don't usually work anyway.


That's why my New Year's Resolutions
and Notes to Myself
are more like

LAUGH MORE
SEE MORE MOVIES
MAKE ART
WRITE AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS UPON IT


Last year my special word was "Manifest."

Until I find a new one,
that will work --
I'd like to manifest a special someone.
Kissing is a wonderful pastime.
You never know where it might lead.


Oh, and by the way,
I'd like to manifest ten coaching clients
in the next two weeks so that I can complete
the mastery portion of my certified professional coach
training and have the required number of hours to get
first-level certification from 
International Coach Federation.


Are you (or someone you know):



facing a major life transition and don't know
how to navigate it or what's next?

not adjusting to the end of a relationship
as well as you'd hoped?

looking for better life balance, 
more joy and happiness?

realizing your current approach 
or the advice of friends and family
aren't getting you where you want to go?

experiencing an urge to re-vision your life
and choose a new way of being?

seeking clarity, wanting to develop an action plan,
and looking for an accountability partner?

These are all perfect entry points
for a coaching relationship.
And just to sweeten the deal,
make it easier to move ahead,

I'm offering negotiable rates
for my next ten clients.

For more information on life artistry
and transition coaching, 
please visit


Location isn't an issue,
since sessions are conducted by phone.

My clients usually sign up for 10 to 20 weekly,
half-hour sessions, depending on the issues they're working on.
There's also an initial "get-to-know-each-other" session
that lasts an hour or more.
Just so you know.

(And thanks for helping me get the word out. . . )

Comments

Kim Mailhot said…
Happy New Year, Marvelous Meri ! I am adding my good energy to yours to help your resoltion of finding someone to kiss come true !!
May it manifest is a sweet, tender and exciting way !And may 2013 reflect all of those qualities too !
Cheers, Lovely One !

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You