Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Paying for Lovely Moments

"The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it."
            Richard Bach

  
Moments I've enjoyed from the top of my head
to the tips of my toes in the last 24 hours:

1. Seeing "Morning Glory" with Danielle 
while Gavin was over at a friend's for the evening.

2. Waking up about 2 am to the sound
 of Gavin's unrestrained laughter.



3. Finding a five dollar bill in the pocket 
of my Not Your Daughter's Jeans 
when I took them out of the dryer.

4. Discovering that except for the street I live on 
which was still icy, driving was a breeze.

5. Waking up today knowing that I have 
a massage scheduled this morning.

6. Checking in with my friends via their blogs.

What lovely little moments have you paid for
 in the best kind of way?

2 comments:

Relyn said...

Oh, I love that you are having a massage this morning. What a perfect way to start a holiday weekend. Honestly? I enjoyed Thanksgiving food shopping at WalMart this morning. Sloane and I chatted and laughed the whole time. Can't beat that.

deb did it said...

I love ya Meri...what a joyful post!!