So gorgeous, so beautiful in this gray day, particularly. Thank you again for being here, your words always make me feel like someone just brought me a cup of my favorite tea and a great book to spend my afternoon with.
This is stunningly, completely gorgeous. They are each amazing photos, but together they are WOW!
Anonymous said…
Wanted to stop by to say Happy New Year, I haven't been visiting your blog for a while now, life has been busy....but, in 2010, I promise to stop by more.
Wishing you the best, Donna
I love orange and I actually look good in the color orange.
So. . . according to the time and place of my birth, my Sun is in Virgo. My Moon is in Scorpio. My rising sign (Ascendant) is in Aries. I tend toward perfectionism and can be critical, sometimes directing it at others but mostly toward myself. I have emotional depth and when I fall in love, I'm totally committed and expect the same of my Beloved (though my secret fear is betrayal). I like being active and my mind is quick. Knowledge is important to me, as is mastery of things that interest me. I tend to dive into things headfirst and sometimes I let myself go hogwild. . . and wear myself out. And often, once I know as much about something as I need to know, I lose interest and am off to the next shiny thing. What's your profile? (And I know that the good stuff applies, but the bad stuff is just so much bunk.)
Comments
You "orranged" those pictures quite nicely.
Love you,
your warped brother!
Wishing you the best,
Donna
I love orange and I actually look good in the color orange.
hugs!