Share the Joy Thursday



It's time to celebrate those fleeting

moments of joy, those times

when you think "I love that exuberance!" 

© 2010 Meri Arnett-Kremian

or

"I wish this moment would never end"


because he's so cute 
and he reminds me of his daddy
when his daddy was little
and time flies by so quickly. . . 




© 2010 Meri Arnett-Kremian


or "I don't want to forget this moment,
when I was draped like a goddess
and worried my sneakers would slip
off the wet rock and I'd freeze to death 
in the rushing water,
but did it anyway for the shot
and it was worth it."



© 2009 Gail Hoffman-Rule 

or even 
"That woman's head 
would look perfect in my garden."


© 2010 Meri Arnett-Kremian


What little moments spelled J-O-Y for you, 
this week? Or that zip into your mind
when you think about joy?


Will you share your joy?
Join the Joy Revolution!

-------------------

To play along:

1. do a post that tells and shows us what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into the
Mr. Linky box along with your name.

3. visit other players -- as many as possible -- and let their joy infect you.  Leave them a comment about their post.
Let's start an epidemic of joy!



Comments

rebecca said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE
the apparition of you....nearly walking on water!
you have been holding out on us meri. we are eight days into images of the divine mother and you have yet to include this one!!!!!

sharing your JOY....
Carmen said…
i am so ready to play and share the joy
hugs!
love love love that picture of you
you are so beautiful!
deb did it said…
this post makes me SMILE and feel so damn JOYful! love ya Meri!
foxysue said…
Fleeting moments maybe, but a lifetime in the memory!

Beautiful images as always,
thank you,
Sue x
eb said…
oh Meri!
I want to play along
so much gives me joy
right now your BEautiful post
and sun shining
through a pink veil...

tomorrow our Lady of Xocohotl,
xox - eb.
turquoise cro said…
awwWWWWWW! YOU already included my name! Thanks! YOU should be GLAD and JOYous for sure YOU have that pic of your joyfull self on those rocks! and that little chap of yours tugs on my heartstrings!!
Unknown said…
this is all so wonderful...you LOOK like a goddess perched on the water....

and

those little ones

my JOY today...a bike ride!! I know, get out...warm enough for a glorious bike rid.

x..x
p.s.
I hope you continue your JOYful postings as I hope to post of my JOY next week...
Anonymous said…
i love the photo of you and that is a beautiful sculpture.
RHurst said…
Those are some fantastic pictures! Kids can bring such joy to your life, I know mine have. I have had some trouble being happy, a friend even suggested I see a joy coach. Luckily I was able to make a positive life change, and am now better than ever.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You