Share the Joy Thursday: The Best Things





If you make your own personal list called
"The Best Things in the World"
you'll find JOY.




Here are some of the things on my list

Girlfriend Time.


Live Theater

(sorry I couldn't enlarge these --
camera pics aren't amenable to large format displays)






pretty reflections in the water



memories of gliding along the Nile
and just soaking in the feeling
of timelessness




taking photographs. 



What says JOY to you this week?
To play along and share the joy:





1. do a post that tells and shows us
 what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post 
and paste it into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.


3. Then click the NEXT box
If the "next" box doesn't pop up, click the link
to go to the page to select your image --
choose one from your post so you'll entice people to visit.

4. visit other players -- as many as possible -- 
and let their joy infect you.  

5. Leave them a comment about their post
because everyone enJOYs getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of joy!




Comments

ellen abbott said…
oh, girlfriend time most definitely.
I love spending time with my girlfriends and taking photos. Wish I was a better photographer. I try, but never take time to really learn. This is my first time linking up with you. Thanks so much!
rebecca said…
if only we lived closer...we would be covered with plaster and laughter!
Olivia said…
Fun, fun, fun! :) xoO
foxysue said…
A roaring house of girl laughter is what I found last night at the theatre in 'No Big Knickers and Botox for Me'!;~)

Sue x
Eryl said…
I am now going to make a 'best things in the world' list of my own.
Unknown said…
wonderful to see your smiling face!!
Kim Mailhot said…
Oh, Meri, you have beautiful joy !
Nothing like girlfriend time ! I am enjoying some of my own today !
Have a happy Thursday !
for me this week was to feel the warm of the summer and the breeze playing with my skirt, yes!
hugs Meri
Hi, I'm back again. Just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog. Foxgloves are one of my all time favorites! I planted some last Fall I bought on clearance at Wal-mart. In one area they didn't come back, but there are lots of babies. Leaving them and hoping for a bunch of Foxes next year.
deb did it said…
Oh Meri...I wish we were playing together this day! We would get into some kind of mischief, I feel certain of it!
I totally agree with you, Meri, that joy comes from making your own personal list. If someone else is choosing for you, it kills it.
Girlfriend Time! The most wonderful gift on earth! I love how happy you look in that photo!
The river reflections! You have always had a great eye and flare for using color--this would make a stunning watercolor!
Live theater! This reminds me of Godspell--something riveting, electric, compelling. Do you ever get down to Ashland for the outdoor Oregon Shakespeare Festival?
Great personal best list, Meri!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You