Share the Joy Thursday: Bubble Gum Wall

Time for some more JOY. . .

for me, it was finally finding
the bubble gum wall
at the Pike Place Market.



And there were a few layered posters
along the way
that also made me smile.



An "I know Jack Shit" t-shirt
that I thought was much funnier than the Rat Man one
(even if Rat Man did have boobs).



Some crunchy dill pickle spears.


Loaves of fresh-baked bread.



You know -- the usual stuff --
but things that made me smile
and say, "That makes my day!"

What gives you JOY?

To play along and share the joy:





1. do a post that tells and shows us
 what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post 
and paste it into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.


3. Then click the NEXT box
If the "next" box doesn't pop up, click the link
to go to the page to select your image --
choose one from your post so you'll entice people to visit.

(If you just can't get it to work, email me
and give me the URL of the post you're adding
and I'll take care of it).

4. visit other players -- as many as possible -- 
and let their joy infect you.  

5. Leave them a comment about their post
because everyone enJOYs getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of joy!




Comments

What fun!! You had grand day! Will have to wait until tomorrow but will give it a try! Cathy
beth said…
when we found the bubble gum wall last year, at around this time, i was thrilled to death. it was one of the highlights of my trip to seattle !!

as gross as it is, it's totally cool !!
Reena said…
Such fun and great photos!
rebecca said…
i love it when you slip us into your explorer pocket and thrill us with each adventure.

thanks for the joy of yOu!
I love the Gum Wall! Saw it for the first (and so far only) time last year and was completely captivated by this quirky work of community art!
Alan Burnett said…
Oh I like those - well all except the pickles. The bubble-gum wall looks amazing.
Kim Mailhot said…
That wall is definitely ugly beautiful. What an inspiring place Pike Place Market is though. I hope my journey through life gets me there one day ! Thanks for sharing the joy in your wonderful way, Miss Meri !
Hugs !
lol
a wall? is it chewed?
that is funny!
hugs!
Olivia said…
"The usual" brings the best kind of joy, Meri, I think. The very best kind! Thank you for sharing your joy, xoO
deb did it said…
oh how I want to wander the streets again with you....uh does that sound right?
Sandy K. said…
Seriously...a bubble gum wall? Now that shot of bread...THAT is fabulous:). We visited this market many years ago and loved it. The men tossing fish to customers kept us entertained for quite a while!
urban muser said…
great photos. that bubble gum wall is crazy.
Unknown said…
Love the layers of graffiti on the Pike wall...how did I miss the bubble gum!

a day late, but full of JOY!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You