Postcards from Paradise: Color Splash

COLOR SPLASH











Comments

Reena said…
Delicious! Just want to lick them!
Carola Bartz said…
My heart sings when I see all these delightful yummy colors!
Ms. Becky said…
whoa, I needed this.
helen tilston said…
Beautiful, cheerful post. Thanks
Meri,
This is incredibly delightful and lovely. It is also making me hungry for sugar. I linked you to postcards. Hope that is okay.
xo,
Noelle
rebecca said…
orgasmic.
can i say that?
foxysue said…
Dazzled and drenched in delicious colour!

Sue x
gma said…
Woot woot! I needed that!
Great postcards Mer!
:-)
deb did it said…
I WANT TO LICK MY COMPUTER SCREEN....
Eryl said…
What fantastically zingy colours, and you gotta love the knitted tree socks. I too am now desperate for a sugar hit!
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful photo. Thanks for sharing.

All the best, Boonie
rochambeau said…
So colorful and bright! These photographs make me happy!!

Happy day to you Meri~~

xox
Constance

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You