Another Haiku Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 24, 2010 dear luna, you hangso close in the inky sky can I caress you? (Sorry, the photo's a little grainy. I hadn't bought a tripodwhen I took this, so the ISO was set really high.) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments jinksy said… Haiku plus moon - you can't go wrong! Jemsmom said… That picture is amazing!!! What kind of lens did you use? So cool! The haiku is beautiful also! Hope you are having a great weekend! Naquillity said… love orange moons. they draw your attention so easily. great photo for no tripod. have a great night. GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said… Oh, very nice shot! I just can't seem to get good moon photos even with a tripod. Lovely haiku too! Anonymous said… i am still waiting on getting a tripod so i can take good shots in the night. rebecca said… meri....i love this.picture and word.thought and deed. Noelle Clearwater said… Hi Meri. I tried to post earlier but was on my phone. It is a great shot and a beautiful haiku. Very nice. Very romantic. deb did it said… I love your fullmoon fever Betsy Brock said… Grainy? Well, it looks gorgeous to me! And the haiku is wonderful! I love the moon! A Bit of the Blarney said… Lovely picture and even more lovely haiku! Thank you for your kind invitation. Will be back on Friday! Cathy kt said… i love the inky sky lovely image
Comments
i love this.
picture and word.
thought and deed.