It is just lovely Meri. It reminds me a bit of the teagarden at the Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. They have some wonderful little teahouses throughout that section of the park. so serene. Thanks for sharing. Noelle
if you find the world mad only from time to time, you must have profited from those serene places a lot, Miss Meri ! Thank you for the voyage there. Happy Tuesday !
So. . . according to the time and place of my birth, my Sun is in Virgo. My Moon is in Scorpio. My rising sign (Ascendant) is in Aries. I tend toward perfectionism and can be critical, sometimes directing it at others but mostly toward myself. I have emotional depth and when I fall in love, I'm totally committed and expect the same of my Beloved (though my secret fear is betrayal). I like being active and my mind is quick. Knowledge is important to me, as is mastery of things that interest me. I tend to dive into things headfirst and sometimes I let myself go hogwild. . . and wear myself out. And often, once I know as much about something as I need to know, I lose interest and am off to the next shiny thing. What's your profile? (And I know that the good stuff applies, but the bad stuff is just so much bunk.)
Comments
this completely charms my heart. thank you for taking me into this tea house of quiet joy.
this week has been a particularly difficult one for me. each postcard offered today has lifted my heart in ways i cannot begin to explain.
thank you meri...and everyone for the light of your sweet and kind hearts.
for standing like perfect candles in the rain.
I can feel the peace.Did you have a tea ceremony there?
Noelle
Sue x
Thank you for the voyage there.
Happy Tuesday !