Popular posts from this blog
Haiku My Heart: Crema
Astrological Profile
So. . . according to the time and place of my birth, my Sun is in Virgo. My Moon is in Scorpio. My rising sign (Ascendant) is in Aries. I tend toward perfectionism and can be critical, sometimes directing it at others but mostly toward myself. I have emotional depth and when I fall in love, I'm totally committed and expect the same of my Beloved (though my secret fear is betrayal). I like being active and my mind is quick. Knowledge is important to me, as is mastery of things that interest me. I tend to dive into things headfirst and sometimes I let myself go hogwild. . . and wear myself out. And often, once I know as much about something as I need to know, I lose interest and am off to the next shiny thing. What's your profile? (And I know that the good stuff applies, but the bad stuff is just so much bunk.)

Comments
I have just finished reading 'Lost in Translation' by Nicole Mones, a novel based on the original work... of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, about looking for the remains of Peking Man in China...
and in the book one phrase kept jumping out at me. It is the formal Chinese farewell comment:
Level Road
Peaceful Journey
It seemed to suit your post today...
Happy days Meri
PS. when is Venice?
Thanks for the reminder, Meri. Let's all enjoy the journey.
serene image
Thank you for stopping by and saying hi, even when I haven't posted in a while. It's nice to feel that one hasn't been forgotten!