Thinking about Blogging





Blogging regularly has fallen off my radar
for the most part.

It used to be a fun pastime, 
with lots of comments from readers
and lots of blog hopping to see what others were doing.
It felt like we were weaving a blanket of peace
and connection around the world.



That feeling, born of interaction,
seems to have died down these days.

Someone I know is offering a self-study
blogging course and I found myself tempted
but then demurred
knowing my pattern of paying for online courses
and never working the curriculum.


I've come up with 12 months of themes 
to inspire blog posts for 2018
but I'm wondering if posting
is now akin to spitting in the wind.

What do you think?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You