Share the Joy



I love the joy of creating.
The mystery of where ideas germinate.
The intense focus.
How things come together as if by magic.

"From Where I Stand" created by MeriMagic on Polyvore.com
The spiritual practice of being present
and letting be what may come.


I also find lots of joy
in my "birthday boy,"


and what a fine man he has become.
(His brother, too, 
who's not only a fine man, 
but fine husband and father, as well.)

Sorry if I embarrassed you guys
by gushing over you.

What gives you joy? What thrills you?

Notice it.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.

Share it.




1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!

Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
What a sweet photo! Hope he has a wonderful birthday!
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday to your boy. Hope it is a great one.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for hosting, Meri...This is my first time here, and I like the idea. Hope to join in again.

Happy birthday to your Joy. The photos made me smile.

Blessings for a joyous day,

Marianne
deb did it said…
I am bursting at the seams on my blog....JUMPING for JOY today !
Karen said…
Family is joy! Hope he has a great birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You