Share the Joy: A Short List of Gratitude




The peace and quiet of the past week has dissolved.
The wanderers are home.
And, because I’ve been busy in their absence,
I’ve got too much on my mind.
I'm juggling nascent projects,
grumbling about the summons for jury duty,
wondering how to inspire people
and stand in my power
as a midwife of meaningful change. 


"Too Much on My Mind" - created on Polyvore by MeriMagic (that's me!)


And right in the center of that pile of thought,
there’s a dollop of JOY
and gratitude for the blessings of
creativity, solitude, and community.

What gives you a hit of JOY this week?



To play along,
1. do a post that tells and shows us what gives you joy.
2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.
3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.
4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.
Let's start an epidemic of joy!




Comments

Unknown said…
Kind of a different post than I usually do Meri, but this is my truth.
QMM
Unknown said…
Oops, Your post is awe inspiring.
Gayle said…
Meri your collages just keep getting more and more interesting,
foxysue said…
II LOVE this post, so powerful, you inspire me!
Fallingladies said…
beautiful collage! I feel the same often!
Unknown said…
Your thoughts are mine given wing.

Another joy this morning?
We woke to rain.
(Indiana, where I live, is in a serious drought)
Unknown said…
That feeling of overwhelm...the need to slow down, to simplify.

I'm feeling it too...

but,
love that dollop of JOY in your collage!
rebecca said…
thanks for collecting each heart of joy on thursdays.
your beauty inspires and shines true!
xoxoxoxoxo
Rosie Gan said…
We can do with lots of dollops of joy, Meri, for sure. I enjoy coming here to savor some dollops I get from here!
Rosie
Leovi said…
Beautiful composition with excellent colors, yes, I do.
joanne said…
that is a magical image! so creative.....d

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You