Share the Joy




What gives me JOY?

Men who bring flowers (especially scented ones), 
help me on with my coat, hold chairs and open doors.
Men who love movies where no one dies or blows anything up.
Men who make me laugh and make me remember
that I can still bring the sexy.


My children who are all wonderful human beings
.

Knowing that I had the capacity to love one man
with my whole heart for half my life
( that would be Brendan and Gavin's dad)


and another for half my life before that. . . 
(Lise's dad).

Brightly colored walls give me joy


and so does travel to places near and far. . . .


I must be easy to please.

What spells JOY for you?




1. do a post that tells and shows us
what gives you joy.

2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.

3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.

4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of joy!



Comments

I definitely find joy in travel--especially to faraway places!
rebecca said…
so much beauty meri, you are so generous sharing your gift of vision and heart. through you we travel luxuriously!
You've got a great list of joy this week- thanks for sharing..I also love to travel and see new places.
"Joy to you and me!" Wonderful post!!! Have a grand day!! Cathy
foxysue said…
It seems we have something in common bringing us Joy, two strong sons and a beautiful daughter...

Sue x
Unknown said…
So great to meet your family. I can see why such joy. Thanks for sharing. As usual I was not able to get my photo up. No worry. It does not matter. Sometimes it will pop up later. Having lots of blogger problems with photos. Blessings
QMM

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You