Share the Joy: Bizarro Snowmen






It snowed last night and into respectable hours of the morning.

The swaths of pristine white gave me JOY.




But what amused me was how bizarre 20-somethings get
When they’re building a snowman.





I think it's time to get pathologist Megan Hunt,
the Body of Proof character from the coroner's office
to do a sno-topsy.



What gives you joy?


1. do a post that tells and shows us
what gives you joy.

2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.

3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.

4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of joy!


Comments

helen tilston said…
That is so hilarious. I loved it and giggled out loud. Such fun

Helen
Laura said…
love it!!! my daughter wants to be a forensic anthropologist...would a snow person last long enough? well I guess the accessories, could be important clues left behind:-)
Grisly, simply grisly! **grin**
Dawn Elliott said…
Bizarro...yet pretty creative, for sure! I love how quiet it is after it snows...it looks beautiful!
eb said…
wild snowmen indeed!
oh these young imaginations...
no snow here for that - just ice

xox - eb.
eb said…
hey Meri
howabout you make a merry snowwoman looks like there is plenty of snow!

here's my link to new joy post

http://elizabethbunsen.typepad.com/be_dream_play/2012/01/bloodorange.html

xox - eb.
Kim Mailhot said…
So funny ! I love the crazy hair ! Such awesome imaginations. As we are so late into the winter for the snow to start, I am not minding it too much. Glad it is giving you joy !
Happy Thursday, WOnderful One !
Unknown said…
I would love to have that much snow too!
deb did it said…
as much as I hate the snow and cold weather....this makes me wanna come build a snowman with you!! ~LOVE!~
Leovi said…
Beautiful photos of this beautiful place with a delightful atmosphere in winter, excellent light and tones all snow.
Unknown said…
oh my...the look on that snowman's face!!

enJOY the white
x..x
Helen Campbell said…
Very creative snow people! It made me laugh! We're having snow also, but no snow bodies left behind.
Betty Manousos said…
first time here!

lol! that is funny!


lovely shots, glad to see the snowman.

what a super awesome blog you have!
and thanks so much for hosting.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You