Meri, the photograph is so rich with color and light--ambers and blues Even Rembrandt would have been proud. Lovely Haiku to accompany an extraordinary photo. I too have joined the ranks. Noelle
So. . . according to the time and place of my birth, my Sun is in Virgo. My Moon is in Scorpio. My rising sign (Ascendant) is in Aries. I tend toward perfectionism and can be critical, sometimes directing it at others but mostly toward myself. I have emotional depth and when I fall in love, I'm totally committed and expect the same of my Beloved (though my secret fear is betrayal). I like being active and my mind is quick. Knowledge is important to me, as is mastery of things that interest me. I tend to dive into things headfirst and sometimes I let myself go hogwild. . . and wear myself out. And often, once I know as much about something as I need to know, I lose interest and am off to the next shiny thing. What's your profile? (And I know that the good stuff applies, but the bad stuff is just so much bunk.)
Comments
Peace.
plies canal waters
with singing
Haiku My Heart…to the Clouds
dazzle...my heart!
this picture, that moment, your words.
great encouragement to practice the art of being present.
thanks meri...
~Deb
Noelle
loved your photos & explanation of intimid below. hope all is well.