Share the Joy



This week my joy is directly correlated
with some wins. . . . 

I finished my written final
 for my coaching mastery course.

I picked up two new clients 
who are focusing on creativity or intuition,
which is just a whole pile of fun for me.

I've been creating on Polyvore
(what else is new?)

Dancin' on Stars - created by MeriMagic on Polyvore 5/14/13

In other words,
I'm dancin' on stars. 


How are you cultivating joy?
Share your wins,
your misty-eyed moments,
your ear-to-ear grins.

Where do you find JOY?
What thrills you?

Notice it.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.

Share it.





1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

Congratulations!!! I was afraid I had missed you this week! Cathy
Hazel said…
The look on 'Mr Moon's face is amusing :) Congratulations on the new clients. It must be fun dealing with creativity and intuition as work.
Kim Mailhot said…
Was a little late to joy yesterday !
Congrats on all the stars a-shining in your world, Lovely One !
Unknown said…
such great things you are cultivating here Meri!!!!
x..x
foxysue said…
The dancing spirit you and Noelle are sending into the ether is contagious, I will have to give it a whirl whilst I'm on the beach this week! x
somepinkflowers said…
{{ oh oh ...
yes
yes !!
jOy in dancing
always ... }}
kt40s said…
great news meri! i love your artwork wish it was on a card at my local card shop!!!
katy

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You