The Trouble with Mid-Life Dating




"Just Out of Reach" created by MeriMagic/Polyvore

Comments

Zosia said…
Ha, ha - love the title of this piece. I know something about it.
Beautiful image yet with a sense of humour.
Visiting from the Weekly Top Shot.
Annie Jeffries said…
Interesting creation. I wonder what she is really looking at? It certainly is the man and the moon.
Sandy K. said…
Oh I love this:). You do a wonderful job at creating whimsy. Thank you! When you have time, stop by and see my new venture!
Pat said…
Fabulous image!
Costin Comba said…
Wonderful. Have a beautiful week.
Anonymous said…
You have a great creative mind... love it! The fellow reminds me of the Pirot character of the PBS series... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #59!
Dawn Elliott said…
As someone who never married until age 47, I do know what you mean! Cute post...at least for others!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You