Share the Joy: Girl Talk



As most of you know,
I've got another blog called MeriMagic,
mostly dedicated to participation
in collaborative blog things.

Over the past 12 days,
I've posted 12 posts
celebrating the Divine Feminine,
the Holy Mother,
the Virgin of the Americas,
in connection with Rebecca's

Looking forward to creating
something special for each post,
to seeing the posts so lovingly created
by all the other participants
was a treat each of the days.

Feeling like each encounter
was a bit of girl talk,


a conversation about what's important,
what speaks to our souls,
what feeds our wellspring of joy.

So thanks, Rebecca and all of you who participated
(and yes, Spadoman, I'm including you in the girl talk-ers,
but that's a compliment)
you're the JOY I'm talking about this week.

What gives you JoY?
Please share!



1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of JOY!





Comments

Unknown said…
Such a beautiful posting using the Marys. I did that one year with her and it was amazing, however could not manage it this year. I take strength from the Mother God we all know.
QMM
Anonymous said…
I love the joy you spread on thursdays
Erica said…
Thanks for letting me link up! I love hearing what other people are thankful/joyful about. What a blessing.
Leovi said…
Wonderful old flavor composition. Greetings.
Sorry I missed today's Joy!!! But you have so much to share!!! My best wishes!!! Cathy
Stephanie said…
My first time linking up and visiting your blog!! Love the theme of this link up!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You