Share the Joy: TIme to Myself




It’s another week of simple joy.
I get a week all to myself.
The 20 somethings are off to Mexico. . . .


A week where I'm able
to be able to hear myself think, even at 2 am on Saturday morning.

Time to play with my camera.
 

 

No cooking for anyone.
Only myself to clean up after.
Time to clean up my Ipod
and get rid of some of the stuff that arrived
when my cousin offered to sync our Ipods
and I discovered we don't share the same taste in music.




What sparked your JOY this week?



To play along,
1. do a post that tells and shows us what gives you joy.
2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.
3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.
4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.
Let's start an epidemic of joy!


 

Comments

helen tilston said…
Hi Meri

Sounds like a week of bliss. Enjoy the freedom and I am sure you will accomplish much

Helenxx
sperlygirl said…
what a lovely week and some great self-portraits you captured here, meri!
Fallingladies said…
OOOOH, I am so jealous, and these photos of you are truly wonderful, so representative of enjoying that time alone, I hope it's perfect!
Leovi said…
Excellent self-portrait. Greetings.
rebecca said…
dear friend,
kiss the joy as it flies~~~
so fleeting this interludes of peace and personal musings.
xoxoxoxxo
Unknown said…
Meri I am so glad when Thursday comes and we get to visit. Sometimes I feel how cynical one can get. Thank goodness I can bounce back. Blessings to your in a time of recharging.
QMM
joanne said…
Sounds like you treasure your quiet time away....play with your toys, and whatever else you chose....we all need 'me' time....
I am always unable to successfully add my thumbnail to this blog...Is it because I have a Mac? Or am I just dense?!
smiles, Sharon said…
Hi Meri, great post, what a treat to have time for yourself....can hardly imagine a family gone for so long. Envy!!! Actually just very happy for you.
I had a post ready but couldn't get it to work with your widget. Sorry. I tried for quite awhile. Not sure what is the problem. But know that I tried...smiles: sharon
Cheryl said…
I just got back from a family reunion and now I need a vacation. So much chatter in my ears makes me a cranky girl. Lucky you having a whole week.
Kim Mailhot said…
Beautiful alone time joy ! I hope it fills you to the brim !
Sandy K. said…
I have just started a new job and know I will be anticipating time to myself. Very important, and precious. I love your photo sequence:)

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You