One of the best ways to increase
your JOY quotient
Here are some of mine
1. a roof over my head and plenty of food
2. kids that I like as well as love
3. talking to my Mom every few days
4. ditto for my Dad
5. family and friends to love and be loved by
6. a never-ending stream of creativity
7. blog buddies
8. the new HBO series “The Newsroom,”
smartly written by Aaron Sorkin
9. “Imagine Whirled Peace” Ben & Jerry’s ice cream
10. movies at Grand Cinema
11. my spiritual community
12. being able to make a difference
in the world by being myself
Come to think of it – not only are these blessings,
each of them brings me joy.
What’s your source of JOY?
To play along,
1. do a post that tells and shows us what gives you joy.
2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.
3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.
4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.
Let's start an epidemic of joy!