Share the Joy: Family



Life’s been a bit of a circus this week.
I’m about to leave for a four-day spree of JOY
with my mom, her sisters, and various cousins.
I was so focused on preparations for leaving
that I almost forgot to Share the Joy with you.

"Confetti" created by MeriMagic on Polyvore.com


I’d say that has me feeling like a dumb blonde,
except I’ve changed my hair color.

How are you sharing your Joy this week?



To play along,

1. do a post that tells and shows us what gives you joy.

2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.
3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.
4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.



Let's start an epidemic of joy!



Comments

Kim Mailhot said…
Oh, enjoy your time with your sisters of all kinds ! How wonderful !
Thanks for taking time in the prep. to bring us all together.
Love and light to you, Beautiful Meri !
Unknown said…
Enjoy!! Just returned from a girls family trip...
x..x
Naquillity said…
hope you have a great time with your family on your trip... stay safe and have a great day~
I'm off for days of JOY myself!!! Wishing all the best!!!! Cathy
Noner said…
I tried to join in this week. Hope I did it (my post) right.
Relyn Lawson said…
I have SO MUCH joy because it's summer and I have TIME for so much. I've been sharing some of it over on my blog. Hi, friend. Love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You