Share the Joy: Abundance



There’s obviously too much going on in my life.



Wednesday slipped by without me knowing it.


Summer’s begun and I’m still back in early spring.
How does that happen?




Anyway, it’s time to SHARE THE JOY.







To play along,

1. do a post that tells and shows us what gives you joy.

2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.
3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.
4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.



Let's start an epidemic of joy!





Comments

Naquillity said…
very nice series of pictures. hope all is well...
rebecca said…
dear meri,

today i am sharing the joy of helping others. a heart for a dream and a heart for healing. please join me in linking a card of support for our dear friend gemma. she needs us.

thank you everyone.
Kim Mailhot said…
Being occupied with so many interesting things is a good thing, I think ! Losing track of the days may mean you are really living them fully. ;-)
Hope that is the case.
Much love to you, Wonderful Meri. Thanks for bringing us together each week.
Unknown said…
Well I am taking Kim's comment to heart. I cannot keep up with the days either. Your work is beautiful.Thanks for being such a wonderful hostess.
QMM
Unknown said…
we were all patiently waiting for you...enJOY your week!

x..x
Cheryl said…
Hi Meri, I love your photos today. Sorry I've been away so long!
Fallingladies said…
Time flies too fast, i know how you feel! Beautiful photos!
tami said…
love the door hinge! Brings a drop of joy to my heart : )

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You