Share the Joy




Oh me, oh my. . . .
I’m still on my collage kick.

Instead of writing morning pages
(which seem redundant since I’m writing
 like a fiend anyway in my memoir writing program 
at the University of Washington)

I’m creating a visual “morning page,”
letting my subconscious express itself through image choice.

OK, that’s not totally honest.

Sometimes I have a little obsessive-compulsive episode
and do more than one.

It’s not like they’re MEN, after all.

A girl’s gotta grab JOY wherever she can.


Where are you finding you JOY this week?



1. do a post that tells and shows us what gives you joy.

2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.
3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.
4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.



Let's start an epidemic of joy!










Comments

Gayle said…
I am enjoying your collages!
Your way you don't ruin your clothes with glue the way I do.
here for this week, to spread the joy!
Wow! What wonderful textures and the bird is just there to witness the glory! Have a grand day! Cathy
Kim Mailhot said…
Keep on grabbing it, Joyous One ! Love this piece and the little creature of a girl in her bubble. I think these are amazing bits of artistic expression !!!
Happy Thursday, Meri !
rebecca said…
i so understand this being smitten!
i too cannot seem to put my paints down...and the "conversation" is so fulfilling i find i am writing less too..

perhaps it is the endless possibilities we are so swept away by!
Leovi said…
Very interesting, really delicious. A plastic composition of great height.
Unknown said…
Love your writing in this post!
(and, the collage, of course)
I always get a smile when I visit here.
Unknown said…
Great collage. I love your work. I am running late tonight. Working out kinks still in my photos.
QMM

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You