Share the Joy: Please




Today’s the eighth day of this year’s
Epic Bout of Bronchitis.
I haven’t gone searching for joy,
But it would perk me up
If you’d share yours.





1. do a post that tells and shows us
what gives you joy.
2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.
3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.
4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of joy!




Comments

Gayle said…
Oh Meri.....eight days!!! I hope you feel better soon......
Rosie Gan said…
Hope you recover very soon, and that my post can help brighten the day for you :)
Rosie Gan
Unknown said…
Hope you are feeling better soon. You are being tested to feel the joy my friend and I know you will.
QMM
rebecca said…
good morning dear friend,
i am serving you up a huge helping of bright exotic life. come fill your cup and nurture your body, heart and soul.
Kim Mailhot said…
Oh, Sweet Thing ! Yuck ! I hope these icky germs hit the road quickly. Sending love and light and buckets of joy to you.
Lenora said…
Yes I am on the tale end of that, get well, be well!! - lots of rest is key but it just kinda does its own thing anyway.. you'll get to a point where you aren't better but are well enough to just get on with life! Hope that moment is soon!! I tried to link twice but it tells me an internal error has occurred.. here's my URL http://lenorita-lenoramoore.blogspot.ca/2012/04/paradise.html if you can help! Either way be well and have a joyous day!
Lenora said…
ok - third time lucky!! I'm in, no work for you to do which is good as you need rest, fluids and homemade chicken soup! Thx!
deb did it said…
oh mi Amiga.....I want to grab hold of you and shoot some Tequila....or NOT! I hope you are back to feeling on top of your JOY real soon...in the meantime, come have a looksee and get your giggle on with me and Matt!!
She Who Doodles said…
so sorry to hear you are not well. seems to be a lot of that going around lately. i like debs idea, a little tequila should help. or at least make you forget you're feeling bad.
Leovi said…
I hope you recover soon from this bronchitis. Greetings.
Anonymous said…
So sorry you're ill. I'm just getting off prednisone for asthma... take care.
deb did it said…
just had to return for a double dose of J-O-Y-!
I have jut had a lovely browse around your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You