So. . . according to the time and place of my birth, my Sun is in Virgo. My Moon is in Scorpio. My rising sign (Ascendant) is in Aries. I tend toward perfectionism and can be critical, sometimes directing it at others but mostly toward myself. I have emotional depth and when I fall in love, I'm totally committed and expect the same of my Beloved (though my secret fear is betrayal). I like being active and my mind is quick. Knowledge is important to me, as is mastery of things that interest me. I tend to dive into things headfirst and sometimes I let myself go hogwild. . . and wear myself out. And often, once I know as much about something as I need to know, I lose interest and am off to the next shiny thing. What's your profile? (And I know that the good stuff applies, but the bad stuff is just so much bunk.)
Comments
how blessed am in to travel the present, beside yOu!
Sue x