So I need to tell you six more
little known things about me.
2. I got to attend a film makers' breakfast
hosted by Robert Redford a few years ago.
(and his Levi's were 30/30s if I remember right
and yes, ladies,
he had a great tush).
3. I have an addiction to books
and should never be let loose at
Amazon.com or Powell's Books in Portland.
4. I made my living writing for six years,
though at the time I considered it "practicing law."
I did legal analysis and wrote decisions and orders
for the Department of Energy's Office of Hearings and Appeals
in Washington, D.C.
(No clients, except pro bono ones, and
possibly the world's most boring set of legal regs.)
5. Right now I have two malfunctioning HP printers.
6. I was really bummed when Dreyer's
discontinued Ultimate Caramel Cup ice cream.
7. I sometimes dream of things before they happen.