{Echo} Faces: Thank Heaven for Little Girls


In the spirit of collaboration
(and because I don't have much to say today)
I decided to join in the Flickr group bi-weekly project
started by Chrysti Hydeck

The gist of the Echo project is that
people partner and each pair posts a photo diptych on his/her blog
that illustrates the chosen theme for the bi-weekly meme.

This week's theme is Faces.

Because I don't have a partner yet
(anyone interested?)
I'm doing double duty.





Big sister.
Little sister.

Isn't it fun to have photogenic subjects?

Comments

Look at those eyes!! Great shots.
bonniebluedenim said…
http://bonniebluedenim.blogspot.com/2010/01/if-dog-will-not-come-to-you-after-he.html

I'd love a partner! Interested? I think Chysti will give me a reference.
bonniebluedenim said…
anyway, I love your photos, I don't have kids, but enjoy "shooting" the great nieces and nephew!
Alyice Edrich said…
Ah, the girls are so adorable! I love the clarity in your photos.
Shona Cole said…
what sweet faces and I like your processing

shona
http://shonastudio.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You