Windows



Sometimes I'm lucky enough
to take a photograph that excites me,
an image that's a visual metaphor.

It might say

"oneness"

"grace"

or

"sadness."


"Seeing All the Way Through to the Heart of Things" © 2009 Meri Arnett-Kremian

Here, the magic for me is in
the wavy panes of glass showing their age,
being just as they are.

The meaning I ascribe shines through
the transparency and openness,
the way you can see all the way through
to the light on the other side of things.

The light
so pervasive and yet delicate,
coming in quiet in the morning
and illuminating everything inside .

The art leaning up against the window walls,
 hidden treasures just waiting to be revealed.

The whole tableau speaks to me
of light
and open hearts
and the gift of creativity.

What moved you today?

Tell me.

Comments

poefusion said…
great photo. preparing two new slideshows is what moved me today. it shares something close to my heart. hope all is well.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You