Share the Joy Thursday



Reasons for JOY:

 I'm signed up to go to San Miguel Allende
for a week of art with Judy Wise, 
Katie Kendrick, and Stephanie Lee --
and (perhaps even more importantly)
to commune with Rebecca and Deb.

the incomparable Deb Taylor

SMA is a place awash with color


ritual, and images of Our Lady.



And -- the other reason for joy is
that it's mid-April and I'm not hosting
the third annual bout of bronchitis
that I experienced the last two years.
Yippee!

What's your point of joy?


Share the Joy.




1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!





Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
Wow...sounds like an amazing time! Enjoy!
Unknown said…
Hooray for you. What a wonderful experience you will love it. How I would love to meet Rebecca, as well as all the others.
QMM
Tatiana said…
wow, what lovely colours! I'm glad you're staying healthy as well :)
Leovi said…
Yes, beautiful photos. I like the picture of Deb Taylor, is extraordinary!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You