Share the Joy: Fireworks




It always gives me a jolt of JOY
to watch colorful fireworks displays.



What’s your JOY source this week?



To play along,

1. do a post that tells and shows us what gives you joy.

2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.
3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.
4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.



Let's start an epidemic of joy!




Comments

Kim Mailhot said…
Oooooo! Ahhhhhhh !

Thanks for the explosive joy this morning. I am very joyful right this minute so it felt like the fireworks were for me !
Happy Thursday, Awesome One !
Unknown said…
Thanks for the fireworks. We have that joy for the last 2 weeks in our neighborhood. could not get my photo up. Will try again.
QMM
rebecca said…
dear meri,

today i am finding joy in helping others. i have added a new enticement to all those who join me. thank you for featuring an article on finally me to help support the women of las rancheritas realize a prosperous future and the dream of education for all their daughters.

i will announce the winner on your share the joy thursdays next week. there is a new "heart" in the balance. what could be better than a heart of JOY? and what joy is sweeter than helping others?

xoxoxoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You