Share the Joy:



For joy this week. . . . 

I talked to my dear friend Adrienne
and found out her eldest son Riley
got an invitation to play in a band.
Way to go Riley!


I've been spending time with my friend Jen
(on the right, below)


while she's in recovery mode after surgery
to fix her elbow after a bad fall.
After realizing that she couldn't manage salad making
with her right arm in a cast,
I made a trip to the Safeway salad bar today
and got all kinds of already-chopped-up veggies,
chickpeas, eggs, and cheese
for her salad making ease.

Plus a slice of cheescake slathered in strawberries
which we split. 
YUM!

What's on your mind this week?
How are you cultivating joy? 

Celebrate it.
Share it.

 


1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
She has a great friend!
Unknown said…
You are such a good friend to your friends. I share your joy of having great friends.
Alexa T said…
You had such a good day! What great friendship! All the best!
Kim Mailhot said…
Friendships go so far in making our lives joyful, Meri ! I have been away from blogland so much lately, and that is what I miss so much ! The comraderie and connection to other dear hearts.
Hope this finds you well and focused on the joys !
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You