Share the Joy: Giving Thanks



This week, I’m giving THANKS for these things
that filled me with JOY.

Being reminded of the Day of the Dead trip





with Rebecca, Deb, Stephanie and Dawn (and assorted others)





because of the Mexican Folk Art Exhibit



at Tacoma Art Museum.




Anticipating seeing the new George Clooney movie.
Not much can top spending the afternoon with George
and his molten chocolate eyes!


Knowing that I’ll get to peek in on all of you and
SHARE THE JOY that’s come flooding into your lives this week.

What’s been filling your cup of JOY?
To play along and share YOUR joy





1. do a post that tells and shows us
what gives you joy.

2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.


3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.


4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of joy!



Comments

rebecca said…
i will cherish our time in san miguel together forever! thank you meri for your place in all our hearts.
may your thanksgiving be filled with simple sacred jOy!
Gayle said…
I am thankful you mentioned the exhibit at The Tacoma Art Museum...
i didn't know about it and will try to get to it !

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Gayle
I love the artwork, Meri. It looks simply wonderful. I didn't visit any museums when I was in Washington but I know that there are a number of them and what you are showing here is truly beautiful. I didn't hear about the George Clooney film and I was looking for something to go see Thanksgiving night. I have been ill for about 10 days, so lookng at George might be a welcome relief :). Have a wonderful thanksgiving Meri. I hope you are spending it with family.
xoxo,
Noelle
Unknown said…
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
whether you live in the States or not.
Kim Mailhot said…
Enjoy your time with George, Lovely Meri !
Happy Thanksgiving, and much love !
Unknown said…
Meri,
It was indeed a trip of a lifetime in the friendships and memories made.

happy T day my friend!
x..x
deb did it said…
Oh Meri, oh Rebecca and oh Stephanie....words will never be able to express my gratitude for our time spent together in San Miguel. The photos actually do represent so many of our experiences there, yet the laughter, the clink of wine glasses and hard hugs will be forever carved onto my heart. Thank you Meri for Thursdays....xoxoxo
Leovi said…
Very nice, George Clooney is one of the best actors of today and a great director.
Cheryl said…
Okay, now I DEFINITELY need to see the new George Clooney movie. Happy Thanksgiving!
Relyn Lawson said…
The meal has been eaten.
The kitchen is clean.
The leftovers are stashed.
The walk has been taken.
Everyone is happy and fed and blessed.
Now I have the time to stop by.
On this Thanksgiving Day, I wanted to tell you that I am thankful for you; for this blog; for our friendship. Sending you much love, Relyn
Nancy said…
Yep - George always brings a smile to my face. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I appreciate it, Meri. :)
Hilary said…
You had me at George. ;)

Lovely photos Meri.
Anonymous said…
drool.... george... sigh... mmmm ... i have forgotten what else i was going to say here...
Anonymous said…
Beautiful folk art !!! I love the blouse.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You