Share the Joy (A Day Late)


Somewhere along the line, I’ve misplaced a day.
I realized last night about 10 o’clock
that it was Wednesday (duh!)
and I’d forgotten to Share the Joy.


I’d been loading up photos on MeriMagic.com,


feeling lots of JOY about places I’ve been

Thinking of Paris © 2010 Meri Arnett-Kremian


Galway Pub © 2007 Meri Arnett-Kremian


© 2010 Meri Arnett-Kremian


© 2010 Meri Arnett-Kremian


and things I’ve experienced.


And I've felt a profound feeling of gratitude.

© 2010 Meri Arnett-Kremian


What’s been filling your cup of JOY?
To play along and share YOUR joy





1. do a post that tells and shows us
what gives you joy.

2. Capture the URL of the specific post and paste it
into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.



3. Then click the NEXT box (or the link)
to choose an image from the post to hook to Mr. Linky's list
so that people are enticed to visit your blog.
If you just can't get it to work, send me the info
and I'll try to link it for you.



4. Visit other players -- as many as possible --
and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment, because everyone enJOYS
getting positive feedback.




Let's start an epidemic of joy!




Comments

rebecca said…
good morning dear friend.
thank you for this infusion of beauty and gratitude.

you will travel with me as i experience this day.

i hope everyone will take the time to watch the video i have posted...for me it is joyful in the most profound sense of the word.

love,
rebecca
Unknown said…
I certainly understand the "day late" idea.
Glad all was well
and
there was lots of joy this past week for you.
deb did it said…
oh to mind travel with you here is JOYful. Knowing how well you travel even makes it that much better! Love ya!
Dawn Elliott said…
You really have been to some amazing places, Meri! Great shots; beautiful memories!
Unknown said…
You have traveled to some beautiful locations, I shall tag along vicariously!
Kim Mailhot said…
Oh those memories of the places we have been - joy that lingers on and on !
Thank you as always for providing this place for us to gather in joy !
Happy Thursday, Lovely Meri !

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You