Monday, July 20, 2009

PhotoWalk


Saturday evening was the International PhotoWalk
dreamed up by Scott Kelby.

I played along.



I thought I'd share some of the pictures
with you via a Flickr slideshow.

Click on the picture if it doesn't start automatically.
Then after it starts, if you click
on the four-dot thingie at the bottom right,
you'll see everything full screen.

Took me a while to figure this out.

There were lots of people there,
but I wish you'd been able to play with me.

You'd have had lots of fun.


4 comments:

Bill Stankus said...

Thank god no one ran out of digital film, that would have been ugly.

beth said...

meri...I think these are great....
now I'm wishing I had done ours....oh well...next year !

Delwyn said...

Hi Meri

a great city stroll, thanks


Happy Days

Michelle Johnson said...

Hello Meri! These are some great photos. I wish I had known about this sooner as I would have loved to put together something. Have a great night.