Share the Joy: Summertime. . . .


SUMMERTIME. . . .
and the living is easy. 

(Can you tell I saw Porgy and Bess last weekend?)

It's a good time for field trips 
to scenic towns with Victorian houses
and cute little shops
and a little regatta off shore.



It's a good time to watch
the boys of summer
(especially if they're winning). . . . 


 It's a great time to walk along the harbor
in the pretty little village where you live
and be conscious of how blessed you are,
right here,
right now.



It's an amazing time
to look out toward the bird feeder
and see a goldfinch perching there,
in all his glory. 


A great time to browse the farmer's market
to find the best and freshest veggies and fruits
for stir-fry or salads.


A time to just say,
Yes!
and 
Thanks.



There's joy
just for the taking.


How are you cultivating joy? 

Celebrate it.
Share it.

 


1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
  2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!



Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
A great time, indeed!
Stephanie said…
There's so much to love about summer. I agree with all your summer choices!
Leovi said…
That pretty pictures, I like these wonderful frames!
Unknown said…
Your photos are beautiful. We are going to the East coast and I will have loads of shots of boats and summer fun.
Annie Jeffries said…
Enjoyed seeing the ferry. It put me in mind of the trip i took many years ago on the ferry from Vancouver to Victoria Island. Good memory.
Sandy K. said…
Your photos are wonderful and your words are right now - summer is fabulous. I just started my short break and took a deep cleansing breath. However, I wish I had the view you do! I will be satisfied with mother dear and her triplets, however:)
Unknown said…
Absolutely Gorgeous shots, Meri. I hope you enjoyed Porgy and Bess. Great song, Summertime. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You