Share the Joy: Cold, Tired, and Dateless



It may not sound like much to celebrate,
but I'm happy to have learned that my thyroid
has gone seriously sideways
and that's why I'm always cold and tired.
Remedy: upping my dosage of thyroid meds.
It's the old thing about lighting a candle. . . . 

Let's see.
What else?

I took a date to see a couple of exhibits at Tacoma Art Museum.
One was the Camille Patha show
and the other, an Agnes Martin show. 

"Art Groupies at the Opening" - created on Polyvore.com/merimagic
When you're an art lover, it's always telling
to have an art date.

What did I learn? He likes bright colors
and couldn't figure out how to pronounce Agnes.
He's willing to try something new,
but
He drives like an elderly man
(he turned the wrong way on a one-way street,
even though it was posted:
WRONG WAY - DO NOT ENTER
and doesn't follow oral directions worth spit either.


(Another one bites the dust.)
Did I mention I enJOY being alone with my own company?

What sparked the fire of joy in you this week?

Notice joy.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 


1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
I love that you can see the bright side, Meri!
Hazel said…
Art date. How fantastic. I'm with Dina - it's wonderful to see the bright side. I wish you a great weekend ahead.
Unknown said…
Wishing you luck in your dating world. I bet it ain't easy. Beautiful shot.
Leovi said…
The picture of these ladies are wonderful!
J C said…
I enjoy my own company too. I guess artists really are weird, hmmmmm? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You