Share the Joy: A Peek at Summer



Are you taking time to notice
moments of joy -
to cultivate your capacity for
wonder and exuberance and 
feeling an influx of pleasure
so sweet it might bring
tears of JoY to your eyes?

My joy this week comes from


blue skies, puffy clouds 
that move across the sky like polka dots,
and warm temps



Finding sunflowers in buckets
at the market


Seeing these roses blooming in the lower garden
(I hope I left the tag on the bush
because I don't remember what they're called)

and finding out I passed my coaching written exam
with flying colors.


How are you cultivating joy?
Share your wins,
your misty-eyed moments,
your ear-to-ear grins.

Where do you find JOY?
What thrills you?

Notice it.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.

Share it.




1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!





Comments

I love your new blog header image...so yummy.
Unknown said…
Wow that is a superb photo of that sunflower. Yes and I noticed the new header. Like it. Love this linky party Meri, in fact it is my favorite. Keeps things on an even keel for me. Thanks for hosting.
QMM
Karen said…
Beautiful blooms, and I love that blue sky!
4 Lettre Words said…
Beautiful...especially the last blooms!
Martha said…
This is my first time stopping by! I love all of your photos!

I shared my joy for cats over the years!
Cats in my Life
Laura said…
wonderfully joyful Meri:-)
Anonymous said…
what an amazing rose!
Kim Mailhot said…
Sweet summertime joy, Ms Meri !
and congrats on the exam. More joy spreading for you !
Happy Weekend !

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You