Share the Joy: A Beautiful Place



One thing that gives me
oodles of JOY
is being in love with
the place I live.

Not just my house,
though I love having a space
where people hang out,
but the expanse of green grass 
(that someone else mows),
the ponds that are fishing grounds
for eagles and osprey.


I love my garden in springtime,
when the azaleas and camellias provide color in April
and the lilacs and peonies get ready to pop in May.



I love living in a small town
that harbors a fishing fleet
as well as pleasure boats



and around every corner 
there's another vista.


What gives you JOY?


Tell us. Share it.
Paying attention to moments of pleasure
and joy attracts more.




1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
Wow, Meri...what a lovely place to live!
Karen said…
Pretty nice place to live! I'd love to have a pond in my yard.
rebecca said…
this morning i found JOY pollinating the bright dreams of another, in the company of dear friends.

of which you are so delightfully one.
xoxoxoxox
Unknown said…
Oh how I would love to live near the water as long as there is no flooding. Such a beautiful place. I appreciate sharing your JOY.
QMM
Leovi said…
Nice pictures, I love those beautiful places with light spring! Greetings.
Wonderful pics!!! Have a grand day! Cathy
Anonymous said…
i want to live in a small town :) My island is only 2 sq km and it is home to 100,000 people... so i dream of remote places living a simple life.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You