A Month of Lists: June 3



Things you might not know about me.

I'm always thinking, scanning my body, listening to my emotions
in order to figure out if I'm centered and taking right action.



The breakup of my marriage was the most traumatic,
painful experience of my life


I use my lawyer skills virtually every day,
but I don't practice any longer.



 I've been known to iron sheets, pillowcases, and tea towels
when I'm bored.


Every morning, I fix myself a cup of chai and pick a mug
with a message that I want to guide my day.


I rarely drink, but when I do,
make mine a Margarita.


I love the order and abundance
in grocery stores.


I'm pretty adept at family history research
(those lawyer skills come in handy, as does the experience
I got deciphering weird handwriting when I taught fourth grade).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You