Share the Joy: Fresh Peaches and Frolicking Puppies



The puppy love continues unabated.


This housebreaking thing is working like a charm. 
She rarely has an accident in the house
and she only used puppy pads the first day.

I will report that Nugget is now Oreo.
The adult children renamed her
and I acquiesced because she's one smart cookie.
(By the way, my estimate of 4 pounds was far too generous --
she weighs in a 2.5 pounds).

Besides puppies, what's bringing me joy?
The smell of ripe peaches in the grocery store 
and at farmer's market.


There's a brown paper bag on the kitchen counter 
holding a fragrant pair
just waiting to be devoured.

Yum!

How are you cultivating joy? 
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 

1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
  
2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.

Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!



Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
She's so adorable...and I'm happy the transition is going so smoothly!
Kim Mailhot said…
She is beautiful ! Her name may be Oreo but I am sure you have a few other love names you call her already. ;)
Enjoy those summer treats, Meri ! Love and light to you !
Unknown said…
How darling is that. That would give me joy too.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You