Share the Joy: Relief!


I hate to be so pedestrian,
but this week my biggest cause for joy
is the cessation of pain from
a nasty ear infection that was 
resistant to sulfa and amoxicillin.
I finally got the right antibiotic
and after 4 more Aleve and Tylenol-filled days,
the pain's finally gone.
I'm smiling again.



How are you cultivating joy? 
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 
1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
  2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!



Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like you and I shared the same type of JOY this week Meri. The relief of a health problem sure makes one joyful.
Kim Mailhot said…
So glad you got relief ! That is a huge joy, I am sure.
Stay well, be well.
Love and LIght !
Kamana said…
so glad you are feeling better!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You