Share the Joy: Superbowl Hype



Ok. I'll admit it.
I'm thrilled and overjoyed that my Seahawks squeaked out a win
and are headed to the Superbowl.

(photo from Seahawk.com)

Woo hoo!

What sparked the fire of joy in you this week?

Notice joy.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 


1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!



Comments

Congratulations!!! I fear we will be rooting for different teams...been a Bronco fan since the franchise started! If you are like me it brings back some fun Sunday afternoons when we were kids!! Wishing you well! Cathy
Hazel said…
Nothing like your team headed to the Superbowl. Thrilling indeed!
4 Lettre Words said…
I'm happy for them, too!
Unknown said…
What a fun day you will have watching that game. I usually watch regards of who plays just like the ads, of course.
Jutta.K. said…
Meine Freude war eine ganz andere Art als deine ;-)
Ich bin heute das erste Mal dabei und hoffe, dass es mit der Verlinkung auch klappt.
Herzlichen Gruß
Jutta aus Deutschlang
Ann said…
Thanks for hosting. Enjoy the Super Bowl.
Kamana said…
it was my daughter's birthday and we had two days of camping on the beach. fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You