This week's joys are simple:
1. sleeping until 7:30 this morning,
after a week of waking up at 5:30 or so
and getting right to work on the task
of getting my house show-ready
2. getting used to my Kindle
and taking a little time to read
3. anticipating Girls' Night tomorrow
to see Sister Act onstage in Seattle.
When this selling-my-house-and-moving
stuff is over,
I want to do a lot of this
except I know I'll have to unpack and
find a place for everything.
Still. . . . I can dream.
What gave you JOY this week?
1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.
3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
enJOYS getting positive feedback.
Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!