Share the Joy: Social Commentary



I just love "social commentary" art.



It thrills me when someone turns a pet peeve 
into a piece of art
that makes other people think.



Jenny Fillius is a great example.
Here's what she has to say about her pieces.



What gives you joy, while making you think?

What thrills you?

Notice it.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.

Share it.




1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
Ha! I love it, Meri.
Hazel said…
It's not often I see an art piece as a social commentary. This is wonderful. Love it!

Hazel
Karen said…
Oh I like the first one a lot! One of my pet peeves for sure!
deb did it said…
I agree...posting ART with insult or strong message gets the attention of the viewer!!!
kt40s said…
meri, i have just been checking out your other blogs i didn't realize you had so many cool blogs going on...you go girl!
Laura said…
great commentary... we had lots of experience with this over the past week driving down the east coast!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You