Share the Joy: More Joy

More joy. . . .

little girls in striped knit caps
even when they think it's cool
to look serious



families that ask, "Will you take our picture?"



stone faces




Bessie Howell rhododendrons for my garden




those miracle moments when pigs fly


Joy is available any time, any place. . .
because JOY comes from within.

What says JOY to you this week?
To play along and share the joy:




1. do a post that tells and shows us
 what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post 
and paste it into the Mr. Linky box along with your name.


     3. Then click the NEXT box
           .If the "next" box doesn't pop up, click the link
to go to the page to select your image --
choose one from your post 
so you'll entice people to go to your post.

4. visit other players -- as many as possible -- 
and let their joy infect you.  
Leave them a comment about their post
because everyone enJOYs getting positive feedback.

Let's start an epidemic of joy!



Comments

Sandy K. said…
Such a wonderful idea...taking stock of the joys in our lives is important. However, I wasn't able to add the link, no matter what I tried, so here it is:
http://www.4pointsphotography.blogspot.com/2011/06/joy-in-morning.html
Meri,
Love the little girl in the stocking cap. I still want one of those! So funny that you have the pig with wings. I used to repeat that phrase to my boss and finally bought her a stuffed pig with little white wings which she still has. Adore the stone faced buddha.I love all of your photos of that and never tire of seeing it. It is stunning. Love the flowers. A wonderful, joyful post.
xoxo,
Noelle
Dawn Elliott said…
Wonderful pictures, all, but the rhododendrons are what really captivated me - they're unbelievably gorgeous!!! I love your reminder that joy is found all around us.
foxysue said…
Rhododendrons grow wild in the wood next to my home, the only problem is I have to wade through waist high grass on very rough ground to get there. Maybe I'll chance it this year and just maybe 'pigs will fly';~)

Sue x
Kim Mailhot said…
Sweet summer loving, Meri ! Wonderful shots !
Light and love !
Ms. Becky said…
Hi Meri, I made the time to share the joy this week, it's something I've been wanting to for a long while! it feels good to be here finally. the photo of that family just screams "joy"! look at those smiles. I love when that happens. all of your photos are uplifting, thanks for sharing. and thanks for hosting too. happy Thursday.
i couldn't comment earlier :-(
who is that gorgeous happy family?
gma said…
YES! So many joys if only we pay attention. Thank you for sharing these...
deb did it said…
things are heatin up in Texas.....come cool your tool with me!
VS said…
Joy...that's a pretty wonderful word too! And I also love families who ask you to take there picture. A month or so ago I was at the White House, there was no parking so my family was driving around the block as I ran over to get up close & personal with my roots. All the jr. HS kids were there on there big chaperoned trip.
Sitting on a little fence in front of the lawn, I tried to take a self portrait, but I have a big camera & I just couldn't manuever it. A little girl came over to me & asked, "Do you want me to take a picture of you?" Excitedly I answered, "YES!"
I have 1 picture of me sitting in front of the White House with a big ole grin on my face, one. Forever when I look at it, I will remember that little girl & how her simple question made such a special memory! :)
Hugs,
Susie
Leovi said…
Not if the picture that I share with you is a joy: "Spring is Dead", but when this happens they begin summer vacation and even that is a joy. Nice photos, the joy of the family.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You