Very beautiful photographs, Meri and sentiments as well. A fitting phrase for newlyweds. I am wondering who this couple might be and how they are connected to you? Thanks for sharing. xo, Noelle
Hey All: I'll let this couple know you're sending them good wishes. The groom is a family law attorney and has just joined the bride's mother's law firm as an associate. The bride's mother is my treasured friend (and former law partner). I've known the bride since she was about 8 or 9, and though she has "real" aunties, I get the status of "honorary auntie." Some of you may remember my post in Feb 09 about going shopping with the bride for her gown. The wedding was in April of this year and was quite an extravaganza.
And yes, Magical Mystical Teacher: I wept too. Not only in the sanctuary, but earlier in the hotel, when Andre was standing at the bottom of the stairs and Jessica came floating down in her beautiful gown......and Andre started spilling tears. Not a dry eye in the house!
So. . . according to the time and place of my birth, my Sun is in Virgo. My Moon is in Scorpio. My rising sign (Ascendant) is in Aries. I tend toward perfectionism and can be critical, sometimes directing it at others but mostly toward myself. I have emotional depth and when I fall in love, I'm totally committed and expect the same of my Beloved (though my secret fear is betrayal). I like being active and my mind is quick. Knowledge is important to me, as is mastery of things that interest me. I tend to dive into things headfirst and sometimes I let myself go hogwild. . . and wear myself out. And often, once I know as much about something as I need to know, I lose interest and am off to the next shiny thing. What's your profile? (And I know that the good stuff applies, but the bad stuff is just so much bunk.)
Comments
John
the day the bride and groom wept,
were you weeping too?
xo,
Noelle
I love this!
such BEautiful love...
xox - eb.
truly this is the best kind of ecstasy!
perfect offering....
i hope the happiness lasts a lifetime !
And yes, Magical Mystical Teacher: I wept too. Not only in the sanctuary, but earlier in the hotel, when Andre was standing at the bottom of the stairs and Jessica came floating down in her beautiful gown......and Andre started spilling tears. Not a dry eye in the house!